So I packed this card out of the first guaranteed PL TOTS SBC and I was so happy, especially that I didn't get Pope.
I started by using him as a winger, but he wasn't involved in the game at all. So I changed him to LF and put him in RST in the 41212 (2) and it was the best decision I've ever made.
The guy bangs in one goal after another, just finesse or press B / circle and 99% of the time it will go in.
I seriously can't think of anything he is not good at.
He's fast, agile, quite tall, can skill, can score, can take freekicks, can pass (in a game where the passing is really inaccurate), can outstrength (in some occasions), can play the whole 90 mins without getting tired, can do headers and saving the best for last: He has 5* WF.
Thanks to the 5* WF, it doesn't matter with which foot he shoots, they'll have the same effect.
All in all, I've never played with such an OP card before, and I definitely recommend trying him out if you have the coins.
And I used the Hawk chem style.
Everything, but the standouts for me are:
So I packed him in a untradable Premium PL SBC a week ago. I tried him out in division 1 and weekend league as the left striker in a 4-2-2-2 and I have to say this card is a massive improvement towards his 87 IF. You can really feel the difference in game. He single-handedly won me games in the weekend league. Without the doubt, he is one of the best card I've used in this year's FIFA
- Pace: He is absolutely rapid, especially when you do a heel-to-heel flick, he can really burst past your opponents' defenders
- Finishing: Rarely miss inside the box(the misses are mostly due to my bad control)
- Longshots: No matter which type of shots you take (normal shots, finesse shot), once you place him at a decent angle, it is a guaranteed goal.
- 5 star week foot: Since he is good at both foots, it makes your move more unpredictable because you don't need to switch to his strong foot
- Dribbling: He is very agile, which is a big improvement to his IF. Also his close ball control is extraordinary.
- Physical: He is not the strongest but enough to protect the ball, sometimes he may even win the ball back from the opposition. Also, he can win some headers as well
- Work Rates/ Positioning: His High/High work rates makes him out of position sometimes, so you need to partner him with someone else upfront in order to maximize his potential
- Nationality: His nationality makes him a bit difficult to link, but since he is in the EPL it's not that much of an issue
- Defending: His tackles are clumsy but who cares, he is an attacking player
I pack him in tots BPL pack and my first impression was ''Oh naa is not my type of player but i will try maybe with this stats..'' and i'm not used to play with a high rated players like icon or something else but i try a lot of player as a striker but no one was impressive.
I played him in 4231 as a striker and what should i say about him?
SONALDO is a MONSTER
All his stats is broken ---> Pace, finishing, strength, and agility
5 star weak foot ("-")
He never lose the ball, on the card, he has 79 strength and ingame he feel like 95 strength
Sometime you feel the high/high workrates as a ST in 4231 but not in 442 or 4312
He score for me 17 goal in 7 games and 2 assist in division 1 and daily tournament.
He worth every coin in the world, best striker i've ever used so far.
5 stars weak foot
4 stars skill
Positioning (Always make very nice runs like ronaldo)
If you're playing FUT and you're not using this man as your striker, you're holding yourself back. In all my years of playing FIFA, I've never come across a card as OP as Sonaldo. I play WL mostly and a few online friendlies here and there and Son has been a hit for me.
I play him in the 442 (2) formation as my RS because:
- His low driven across the goal is elite
- 5* WF means the left foot finesse is also elite
- I have the option to go either way because his dribbling is smooth.
Son makes the game easily to play; he scores from ridiculous angles, he can head, he can bang them in from range. Not only is he good offensively, he does a lot of pressing from the front. His H/H work rate means he tracks back for me which is very key in the system I play.
One area he falls a bit short in is his hold up play,
Pace (with the appropriate chemistry style)
Hold up play (Strength)
Possibly the best player in FIFA. Son has every trait you could want and will thrive in any position on the pitch. Makes all the other TOTS I've used look like non rare bronzes.
- Feels like 99 pace and is absolutely rapid.
- Quick and smooth. Son can do anything you want him to with the ball.
- Best shooting on any player I've used. Perfection.
- Defends sometimes cause of work rates.
- Great other than long passing.
- Somewhat weak and can get pushed off the ball by strong centerbacks but will for the most hold the ball well.
-Shooting (can score from anywhere at any angle)
-Dribbling (agility especially)
Not even bad cause he is just that good.