I originally thought that KDB had a overpriced card with glorified stats, just because he was a cover star, but after I packed him through gold upgrade I thought that I would try his card out. De Bruyne is magic. Love using this man. Has the best passing in the game, the best finesse shots in the game , and, although he has a high defensive work rate, a great amount of stamina full the full 90 minutes. I start off in a 4321 and go into this in game, and I feel like he is my most important player. I used in my fut champions last week, and he was a great influence in my team, helping me get my best ever placement. I think he is the best CAM in the game under a million coins, let alone under 400k, and because of this I would highly recommend him to anyone who was looking for a better CAM or CM in their side.
- Finesse shots - especially timed finesse shots. If you are able to pull off timed finesse shots around 60% of my timed finesse shots went from around the D.
- passing - especially lofted through balls. Work nearly every time. Have OTW Felipe Anderson at ST, and because of his rapid speed, and KDB's great passing I am able to score alot of counter attaks. This is especially helpful against players who are better than me, as I can feel safe attempting a difficult pass.
- Stamina - Lasts all game. Even with a high/ high work rate. Simple as.
- Strength - Holds off most defenders with LT, giving him time to lay the ball back or to turn and hit a timed finesse.
- Pace - didn't want to put in negatives as he is not slow, but his pace, with a hawk on, feels strong for me in game.
- Hawk CS - tried out multiple chem styles thought this one was best.
- Defending - His marking is OK, and he works good on pressure when ball is lost, but it would be helpful if he could defend better from things like short goal kicks.
- High defensive work rate - As I have said above, hid defending isn't great and I often try to avoid him when playing, so when I am against better players and I am on the counter attack, his bad positioning, being as far back as my CDM sometimes!, can be very frustrating