After doing this sbc for around 20k i decided its only fair that I play with him and find his pros and cons. He was very consistent in making saves that were oranged timed or normal shots but struggled against top corner green timed finesses, what's new. I've tried normal DDG, Lloris, Ederson, if Alisson, Neuer, Fahrmann, Courtois, Ter stegen ETC and he ranks up in the top 4 of keepers ive used. used with a basic goalie chem style. Used him on 10 chem in 17 Rivals games in div 3.
I would 100% recommend completing the sbc as you get good packs, the card you get is quality and he is so cheap.
- Handling - Held most crosses and shots, didn't parry much but when he did the ball would never land back at attackers as he would knock the ball out to a defender or out for a corner.
- Diving - Helped in positions were I needed to move my goalie to stop shots, was consistent in tipping oranged timed shots or normal shots around the post or over the bar for a corner.
- Positioning - Was never really caught out on 1v1s but he was also very good at positioning himself when the attackers shot from long distances
- Reflexes - was good enough although it wasn't great but helped to stop some goals.
- Kicking - When you get them right he can set away strikers and start counter attacks, he notched 1 assist
- Height - Him being 6'1 and with ea's logic is just not good enough, although most keepers can't, he really didn't save many green timed shots where i noticed with Fahrmann, neuer, ddg and courtois is they could at least catch a few but casillas struggled.
- Kicking - I said it was a pro but also he missed a few easy passes to fullbacks and mids of goal kicks.