What a card! Reguilón is the perfect combination of pace, defending, passing, and physical, which makes him one of the best defenders on this game. This weekend after getting frustrated with Weekend League, I decided to take a break and turn my attention to getting this beast. After hours of constantly trying to win games with Iñaki Williams and Rodrigo, I finally got my hands on the Spanish bull. I'll give you a quick breakdown.
- every time a player tries to challenge this man he will find a way to position himself to make an incredible tackle. I always have appreciated full backs who effortlessly track players which allows me to simply switch to them and take the ball. Reguilón does exactly that.
- I gave Reguilón a sentinel to boost this stat, and its worked out perfectly. He's always able to push players off the ball because of his boosted strength (82-->92).
- His build in game is perfect because he can easily get in front of balls.
- very solid dribbling; however, he has 2* skills, which are very limited for making some moves. No heel chop or spin moves.
- NOTE: He does still have the ball roll, dragback, and fake shot, which are pretty much the only essential moves in FIFA in my opinion.
- very pacey. 96 pace which means he can easily track down speedsters (Adama and Kent). I'd advise against upgrading it to 99 with an anchor because the physical boost is more important than the pace which is already so high.
- phenomenal passing. Every pass to my wingers on the wing have been perfect. Easily curved around so the wingers can have space to run.
- Downside is the 3* week foot. Not that big of a deal because he's a left back with a left foot, but if your trying to build up quick and some how have it on his right then that could be an issue.
- haven't tried any shots with him and probably won't.
- he did score me 2 headers on corners in my first couple of games with him, which was definently a shock, but pretty cool.
- Just do this card, he's really good and worth it. Very good alternative to Alex Sandro and Marcos Alonso SBC's. I love his positioning on defense and in attack (I like to push up the full backs occasionally). I recommend dropping 1-2 divisions for this challenge, it will make the objectives a lot easier. Also ask people to help you. You'd be suprised there are some nice people in this community.
- EA have given us a gem, take advantage of it and get this card.
- defense (all around, positioning in particular)
- Strength and stamina (Strength with Sentinel: 82-> 92) Stamina is 96 so he'll last the whole game.
- Value (he's free)
- Passing stats (long passing feels better than 80)
- objectives grind in rivals only
- 2* skills
- 3* weak foot