I packed him as an untradable and had him just sitting on my bench for a while. Then, when my TOTSSF Pique got injured early in a game during the last weekend league, I had to sub him in. And I must say that I was thoroughly impressed. My opponent pretty much could not get past him that game, and he saved me from many close instances of getting scored. After that match, I applied a shadow chem and decided to try him with TOTSSF Mariano & Gustavo. His strength, tackle, interception, pass, & pace feel quite amazing to a point where I ended up selling Pique and subbed out Vidal for Gustavo to use Donk with him. I've been very happy with Donk over the last and current WLs. Highly recommended, esp. given that he's dirt cheap.
- Strength: no forward has out-strengthened or pushed him away over 17 games.
- Pace: with Shadow, he feels very rapid (89 acceleration, 89 sprint speed)
- Defense: his intercepting & tackling ability have been amazing. I also found him to block shots really well with his body.
- Passing: his natural position is CDM. so his passing stats are much better than other CB options (91 vision, 90 short passing, & 84 long passing) I felt very comfortable with utilizing him as a CB that can push up sometimes to make key passes.
- League: but I use him with Mariano as my RB & Gustavo as CDM; this trio has been very effective
- Balance: 42 balance was concerning, but it's nearly UN-noticeable, he has not been pushed off or fallen in 17 games (at least I dont remember him doing so)
- Weak foot: his two star weak foot is obviously a con, but again, this was not much noticeable. With his high composure & passing stats, I did not find this impacting my defense.
- Dribbling: I don't dribble with him, but he was very clunky when I tried to dribble with him. But again, he's a CB, you are not gonna dribble with him.