When i saw that this tank had no reviews i had to give him the respect he deserves. This fifa, goalkeepers have become futile as every shot, no matter how good the opponents is, finds the back of the net. With that being said, I decided to purchase a cheap GK for my prem team after having no success with either Ederson of Lloris. that decision was the best one I've made so far. Leno seems to save a majority of shots that come his way, plus with the coins I save by having him instead of a more expensive keeper, I am able to upgrade other, more useful positions in my team.
I would highly recommend that you get him if you aren't loaded with coins, for a casual player he is a perfect fit for most teams, however if you have a large amount of coins, I wouldn't suggest getting his over an icon or other keepers over 70k. A keeper isn't a position that you should be spending your div rival rewards on first, it should be the last position to upgrade. I would recommend that you upgrade your outfield players beforehand. Furthermore, if you don't have a that he would fit in, don't make a team around having him, it's not worth it.
- not only does he save the ball, his saves are cleared out far and sideways, something I haven't had in other keepers.
- cheap for his skill level
- easy to link from prem to bundesliga
- not much really, he doesn't save EVERYTHING, but neither do all other keepers
- don't see much improvement than other keepers when coming towards a defender outside or on the edge of the box