I did not expect too much from Tello. I was very unsure of substituting my Nainggolan (a great great player) with him, but I gave him a shot this weekend league. However, despite having CR7 ST and Messi RW, he was the absolute star for the first matches of this WL. Flanked by Flashback Khedira and De Jong with orders to stay in the back, I gave him the freedom to come up and try to surprise the defence. He did that, and more, scoring 10 goals and assist 5 in the first 14 matches of WL. He was all over the place, finishing the assist from Messi, pressing strikes and midfielders of opposite teams, and countering the shot near my penalty area. His speed is game-changing, and for my game his runs were crucial, helping me winning 11 out of the first 14 games. Another important stats is his physical, he can run to start to finish without pause, and he scored for my team some headers with his 80 jumping. Dribbling is very good, 91 agility his perfect for quick turns and for escaping strong defenders. All other stats are well rounded, nothing incredible but good overall. For a player that his often attacking, his biggest flaw is the 3 stars skills, with 4 he would have been perfect. If you have a Serie A team I totally recommend him, best midfielder, better than Nainggolan in my opinion as box to box.
- Physicality, 88 strength, 92 stamina, 80 jumping ( height 5' 11')
- Great dribbling, 91 agility!
- High/High workrate
- Jack of all trades
- Best Serie A midfielder (second only to Flashback Khedira, but they are different players, Khedire is more a defender)
- 4 star skills
- Shooting without Guardian was bad, with Guardian is good enough for a midfielder.
- Defending is only ok, better to use a Chem style like guardian