I had my doubts on doing this card but finally I decided to complete the SBC and I got surprised.
I don't consider myself as very good FIFA player but even in my hands it is a very good striker, first of all I would like
to talk about his pace and physical, those stats are the key in this card because he lacks of dribbling. Strikers like Gabriel Jesus
use their agility to open up a space in the defense but this card uses his strength and pace to take down the defenders finishing it
with great shooting stats, he can score from any distance and you can't feel the 3* wf, he does it very well and it really feels like a 5*wf.
The only thing that I didn't like it's that his height does not make any difference, he very bad playing in the air.
- Pace (once he starts running nobody reaches him)
- Shooting (really good shooting from short-mid distance)
- Strength (it's a beast)
- Dribbling (it just not that kind of player)
- Agility (sometimes it just feels too bad, it may depend of your connection)
- Jumping and head accuracy
- Passing (as I already said he's not that kind of player)