Lucy enough to pack this Mexican salsa dancer in an untradeable pack and dear me he is mental. His speed and agility make him burst past any defender on the game with just one touch. If you pass into him and hold rt/r2 while moving the stick towards the goal he just FLIES past everyone. Also, while he's not sprinting through people his dribbling allows him to shake off defenders like a mexican woman's hips. Not to mention his shooting is somehow the next Elon Musk rocket flying to find the defenders he just left, only to be stopped by the poor poor net. Ive played 15 games with him and he has 25 goals 10 assists. Overall, USE THIS CARD. I used him striker and winger in a 4-1-2-1-2(2) and 4-4-2 respectively.
i preferred him striker but he was a great winger also.
- Pace is disgracefully fast (first 99 base pace player)
- Has amazing dribbling and especially agility
- Shooting flies into the top drawer every time with crazy power
- Somehow threw Varane into the weight room a few times and made him rethink life
- This is reaching but he sometimes misplaces a pass or two.