Yes, the challenges were annoying (cue McJell's screams), yes the bloody Portuguese players i had couldn't even pass a freaking Year 4 cyclic test, BUT YES IT WS WORTH IT.
I had to change some pivotal players in my squad (goodbye coman, RIP kimmich) to fit him in, and i have to say, I dont regret it at all.
After using him as an ST in a 41212 in game, lets get started
- PACE- Brilliant pace for this stage, might get trashy in a month or two though.
- SHOOTING- Use him with Finisher and i promise you, he will slam shots from everywhere. The 5*WF guarantees that he will need at least 3 defenders sticking to him like glue inside the box, and that creates space for others
- PASSING- Not great, but it'll do the work for the quick one-twos in front of goal
- DRIBBLING- Brilliantly nimble to avoid challenges, body type is OKAY enough to fake shot defenders and even conveniently weak to win a penalty :)
- DEFENDING- Why would you want him to defend? Heading accuracy is BAD, but moving on....
- PHYSICALITY- Stamina is BAD, yes, but otherwise his STRENGTH is quite surprising for a guy his size against HULKS like Acerbi and Manoals
4 Star SM and 5* WF
Pace is good for this stage of the game
With finisher, the 87 shooting is a godsend
Excellent agility inside the box
Pace will be outdated in a few weeks