Where do I start, He can shoot, he can dribble, he can pass and he's strong enough to bully every defender.
I had over 1400 games with his GOLD, TOTW, FUTMAS and TOTS last year and can safely say he was the best card i've ever used. Now with a WF upgrade and potential special cards coming up he's going to be dangerous.
Main part in my 25-5 Elite 2 (not a big deal..) weekend league.
- 4* Skills so he can do every meta skill move needed to beat a defender
- WF upgrade to 4* this year so he can finally score with his right from his own half like he did vs Bordeaux in 2017.
- He's 5'8 and has great agility (81) and balance (91)
- Has all the meta traits in Outside the foot shot, Flair and Finesse shots.
- Can score from everywhere, 25 yard finesse, 1on1 or ball rolling the GK.
- Slap a hunter on him and he has enough pace to break away from defenders.
- Nothing really, the guy is a god.
- Stamina is a bit meh but we move when a special card comes in to save the day