never have i ever seen a useble 2 star weakfooted player. i really like this card its fun, u all should try him. but i think there a loads of cards which are wy better then rulebreaker di maria
Shooting 8/10 • his left foot is insane give him the ball, he defo will put it behind the net, the composure makes it easier to score one on ones. ill give him an 8 cause of the wf
Pace 9.5/10 • the pace upgrade is what i need, he feels damn quick.
Dribbling 9/10 • his body type is almost the same as cruyff, 89 dribbling with 95 agilty makes it easier to turn around the block. 5 star sm is what make this card fun.
Passing 8/10 • passing is quite decent a deadeye will make it better.
• we all know the cons about this card. then2 star wf is noticeable.
• sometimes when u pass with the right the ball went straight back to argentina.
• shooting with the other hand, the opponent will expect u to shoot with the left, his right foot is somewhat useable. thank god he has outside the foot trait.
• he's weak 6 foot defenders can easily push him.
• 300k+ for this card is abit overpriced.
• his stamina is ok i encourage u to put him on stay foward