This guy is actually insane.
finishing is fantastic pace isn’t a problem feels good on the ball and physicals are good. He only has 3 star 3star but that doesn’t seem to be a problem. He’s really fun to use and for a free card is excellent value for money. He seems a better option for me than rulebreakers Kane, Wright, Owen etc. Definitely worth the grind as he will bag some mad goals. Seems a lot better for me compared to similar players
3 star weak foot isn’t ideal but isn’t a massive problem
This card is unbelievable for an objective. Used him for around 10 games in div 1 rivals and he is easily good enough to play against top players. Although he only has the 3* skills, which may limit him in a few scenarios, his 3* weak foot feels like a lie. He is easily capable of finessing them in from anywhere in and around the box and his shot power is incredible. I'm using him in a 4231 with him at ST, surrounded by 91 Cruyff, TOTS Bailey and TOTS Sarr. He has great dribbling for someone who is 6"1 and his physicality is great. He is a wonderful striker to have, even at this point in the game, I really enjoyed using him.
- Shot power - Feels like 99, anywhere in or even outside of the box flies in, like a rocket.
- Strength - He seems to have a very lean body type which helps him whilst dribbling, but he still has great strength and is able to hold the ball of pretty much all defenders that I faced.
- Dribbling - He may only have 3* skills, but his left stick dribbling is brilliant and he is able to quickly move in and out to create shooting opportunities for himself.
- Positioning - With the 99 attacking positioning, this card always seems to be in the right place at the right time, perfect for this formation as all 3 CAMs will always have him as an outlet when they need him.
- Pace - Feels very quick, even with the low acceleration to sprint speed ratio, seems quick of the mark and his strength helps him bully defenders whilst running at speed.
- Stamina - 99 stamina on this card is great as he can constantly make runs in behind, press the defenders and also left stick dribble continuously for 120 mins if required to do so.
- 3* Skills - Was always going to be a downside to this card, as it is obviously very helpful this FIFA to be able to use skill moves in various different situations. Not a deal breaker, however, as his great left stick dribbling helps to make up for this.
- 3* Weak Foot - His weak foot doesn't feel bad at all and he is easily able to score with his right, however it would have been great if they could have boosted this card to 4* weak foot just to give him that extra shooting boost from certain angles.
I tried it in the most important fut champions, honestly not to play meta but it felt super good for that grind, obviously those who do not play meta do not like it but he is a quite fun player to use, I used it to accompany king kenny and have physical presence, but it became the benchmark in assistances in this fut champs
3 WF but not a problem
So i played ot much but 3 games and he scored 3 goals and i am good with is shooting stats pice is also ok i used him in hunter and he strong links with grelish toty moments currently he is perfect to my squad.
Stay central , Get in behind , balance normal instructions.
he worth 0 coins and one of the best objjectives for a prem squad .
i've used him in 14 games (div 6/5)
his finishing is very good he scores almost everything.
his pace is meh, he doesn't feel very fast .
his dribbling is very bad and you need to spam L1/LT passes with him or you cant create a chance with him and his 3* sm doesn't help either
his 3* wf annoyed me alot in the games i've played with him
you need to put him in a 2 striker formation or you cant move the ball.
his headers are good for a striker.
if you play a high level of fifa this shouldn't be your striker
he is very strong and can hold defenders of the ball very well
he can score some free kicks as well if you put it top corner with 2 bar power