- - You don't have to spend much time using this trading method.
- - It's very rewarding, there are a few times a year where you will be able to make 100% on the coins you invest.
- - This method can only be used a few times every year.
- - If your timing is bad, you can lose a lot of coins using this method.
A lot of you have heard about "Price fixing" or "Price locking", there are a few approaches for it to be successful.
The most important thing is to detect a player that we will actually be able to make profit of him with a minimum risk. Firstly we need to find a player that has "hidden demand". What is hidden demand? A player that is needed in order to achieve good chemistry for top players. (An example: Claudemir(69), green link to Kelvin). Now, we have to check that there are only a few pages of this player(depends on your budget but 4-5 pages maximum), check it twice a day on the rush hours. Our goal is to take the player price to 2 or 3 X of it's original price but we can start with even higher price, just don't be too greedy. How is it done? Firstly, Buy all of the player cards that are listed close to our goal price, once we bought them, start to list them for 150 start price for 1 hour auction time, don't list too many at once. If it's possible, do it on a few different accounts, that way it won't look like a price fix because the FUT club name will be different.
- Choose the right player and make a research.
- Make sure you have enough coins to maintain the price fix.
- A successful price fix is taking time and hard work.
- Don't panic if you see that someone is undercutting you, be patient.
- - If you have the right budget and picked the right player, you can make huge profits.
- - Long term method, you won't make profits in a few minutes.
- - A decent budget is needed in order to make big profits.
- - If you aren't maintaining the price fix you might lose your coins quickly.
This is probably one of the best trading methods, all you need to do is:
- Upgrade your "TRANSFER LIST" as much as you can.
- Buy 50 to 100(according to your transfer list size) cards of the same player (Cahill for example).
- List these cards for 30% more than the lowest bin.
- - You can use this method with almost any budget.
- - It will take time to list and re-list the players.
- - Almost none, pretty much guaranteed profit.