Having read the first review on here, I felt like I needed to give a more balanced opinion. Fabregas suits the type of player who is prepared to be patient in the build up and loves a bit of tika-taka. I weighed up the the chemistry style options and decided to go with Engine and I played him at LCM in a 4-3-2-1. A huge improvement on his 86 rated card and a much better option than the FUT festival Santi Carzola card. I personally like how he always seems to make difficult passes look easy.
Passing, Composure, Vision for the pass and his general feel in game. Also, a 90 rated card for a little bit of graft is a huge pro.
Don't expect him to be like Kante and break up the play, he just won't do it. His movement towards the end of the game can become quite sluggish so generally sub him off with 15 minutes to go. If you want a quick CM, CAM this card isn't for you. He's a typical Spanish CM, slow and methodical. If you struggle to win on seasons you may find this card a frustrating challenge.
Saw a very negative review for this card and decided to write one that I believe will be more fair to the card. At this stage of FIFA u can find a lot of far better player than this 90 Cesc Fabregas, of course. But this doesn't exactly means there's no enjoyment here.
- Super passing, not every player with 99 and short passing and vision will actually feel it ingame
- Playmaker, long passer and set piece specialist as traits, probably what makes the card feel so great at passing
- Feels good on the ball for his stats
- H/M personally the best u can have for a CAM
- Amazing runs
- Enjoyable - if u know how to use his passing you'll have an enjoyable playmaker in ur team.
- It's free! U can use this 90 rated card to make an R9 or Maradona cheaper!
- 3/3 very evident
- Low interceptions (I played him at CAM so it wasn't that noticeable)
- Pace - I managed to fit him in my squad on 8 chem and even after the hunter boost (I don't believe it boosts any card for the values we see in these websites) he still felt a little bit slow. If you're a pace whore kind of player, I do not recommend this card for u.
- Low strength and aggression - he'll be bullied off the ball and feel like a space cadet in some moments of the game If u manage to strike a pass before ur opponent get to u, its bearable.
- Too many better players at this stage of FIFA.
Thirst of all i have to say that he is awesome.....But: When you play Online he is just a good Player for Build Up Play.
He is not the strongest, fastest, the best shooting or best defense but he is alright in all of these things.
If you play Squad battles on the other Hand it is something different; his passing is godlike----sometimes he chips the ball over the defense and kane sweats it on zaha to score.
Or the CPU is in the middle, you make a 1-2 pass with fabregas and he is overlapping the defense and scores.
His runs are just amazing.
He scored so often....in one game against a 191 squad he made 4 goals against De Gea...he just felt like a Cheat.
He was on a crossing positin, shoots and de gea 94 motm cant get it.
And btw i play all of my games on legendary an win them 45 times out of 45 times....(i win all the games) in the end i finish with 110-115k points and im top100 most of the time
In offline mode he is crazy good, he scores and delivers the 2nd ball and so on
In Online modes he is just usable for passing. The rest is not usable
This is my first review on Futbin and I felt so compelled to write it after I tried this guy in a dozen games.
I was actually excitted to try it, after having a hard time to finish the weekly objective. I hoped he could replace any of my TOTSs, so that I could have the coins to try the new players.
But you know what, this card is totally shitlike.
FYI, I tried him at cm, cam and even st in 4-2-2-2 and 4-3-3(4), but he is bad at all of them.
Pace: I seriously belive my 80-year-old grandpa can outrun him.Feels more like 50 rather than 75. Much slower than TOTS Kroos.
Shooting: Again, more like 50 rather than 85. He missed tons of very clear 1-on-1s, and hit the post again and again, in and out of the box. Finness shot and long shot? Straightly fly away.
Passing: TBH, his passing is ok. After all, how bad could anyone be at passing? But the problem is what he dose after he passes the ball.
Positioning: Seriously, have you guys ever seen a player who constantly STOODSTILL in fastbreaks? And if you play one-two with him, you will see how awkward he is after he gives the ball away. He simply does not have enough pace nor physicality to make beautiful runs.
Dribbling: What can you expext from a 5'10 player with 3 star sm?
Defense: We cannot discuss something that dose not exist, can we?
Physicaity: The guy got constantly bullied by literaaly everyone on the pitch.
The best advice I can give on how to use him is DON'T. If you have't get him yet, just do yourself a favour and save your time & spend it with your gril(s). You still single? Sell your coins and go get one!
Maybe the price (free), but it still costs much time and energy.