You know how some players have hidden traits that don't show up in the game, but are there to see on the EA website? Well, Jordan Pickford has a TON of hidden traits you won't find on his card OR on the EA website! Allow me to indulge into what these traits are.
P. S. You're welcome!
* Loves to get nutmegged often
* Loves to flap at the ball likes its a pesky bee at a picnic
* Always hides behind the post during corners. Too many players in his box gives him social anxiety
* Loves smearing butter on his gloves before the game begins
* Has mobility of a 200 year old oak tree
* Daydreamer trait. Sometimes forgets he's playing.
* Stands like a duck.
* Has the reflexes of a Loggerhead Turtle in a coma that's suffering from severe head trauma.
* Likes to make opposition strikers feel good about themselves by conceding goals so bad it'll make you want to pull out your eyeballs
* Secretly has a phobia of round objects. Tries to avoid them at every opportunity.
* Hates his team mates and tries his darndest to undo all their hard work.
* Isn't actually a goalkeeper. He's just a nasty Scooby-Doo like villain who, when his mask is removed, reveals himself to be the oppositions kitman.
He spreads joy to all opposition players when they see him in goal
He spreads fear and anxiety to his own team when they see him in goal