After reading reviews on fubtin for years, I decided to write my first one.
If you want someone help you control your midfield, pick this guy. This guy is a cheap Gullit, and he worths every coin you spend on him
- Pace: He is really quick with shadow. He could push the ball forward and chase back while defending.
- Long shot: Really phenomenal for me. He bang a long shot / hit the post every 2 games. It's really helpful in wl when you face 9 players in box.
- Pass: Good passing. Precise and could provide high quality through balls to CR7 and Neymar
- Defend: Impressive. Although he is high / med, he is surprisingly good at defending for me. It's mainly because his high balance and physicality. He could easily push attackers off the ball and win the ball back.
- Physicality: Very strong, especially with high balance. This is important for hold up play especially when gameplay is slow. He could protect the ball very well and I think only players like Vieira / Gullit / TOTY VVD & Ramos could beat him.
- He sometime feel clunky because of his agility. That's actually the main issue for this card I think.
- His shooting in box is inconsistent. This is mainly because 2 reasons
- game mechanics, this year's cross body shot is inconsistent itself, even strikers like Ronaldo could miss tons of this opportunities
- his agility. He needs some extra time to put himself in a comfortable place to shoot. But you know in weekend league, everyone is using drop back static and there are 9 players in the box... This extra time will let him being tackled.
- but I think this is not a big problem, he is a cdm / cm and you won't have that many chances to let him shoot in box. Long shot should be the way to go.
- He is not like Gullit tall, but still can win 90% headers.