I'd have never considered using this card if I hadn't packed it in one of those untradeable Premier League packs but as you know it now, I did.
I'm currently using a pretty solid team but I was struggling to find a CDM next to my Fabinho in a 4231 second variation, not that there's no option at all but I've been saving the time of one of two WL so I could afford a Pogba/Kanté.
I played him in two consecutives WL + some rivals and I have to admit that i was actually suprised by this card.
Don't get me wrong, this guy isn't a Gullit, a Pogba or any top card at his position but if you have a really strong guy next to him and you're struggling to make differences offensively i sincerely think that you should give him a shot.
- Amazing offensive contribution for a CDM : I was extremely surprised by how this card helped me to made differences during WL, sometimes you end up against opponents that are really strong defensively and in tight game he really can make a difference. If you use wingers his trough balls are brilliant and will very often set them in a good position
- Shooting : Don't get me wrong, his shooting is not great at all, it's fairly decent tho. Sometimes he won't even shoot near the goal but other times he'd catch volleys and score absolute bangers, it's very average but i'd put it as a pro as he still have the capacity of making differences
- 5 star weak foot : His passing truly is brilliant in a CDM role he'll provide the CAM and the wingers some really nice balls
- OFFENSIVE HEADERS : OMG this guy is just brilliant on corners, i've struggled to score goals on corners on this year FIFA although i'm conceding quite a lot and this guy during WL helped me so much in this area of the game, it's simple, every headers i've scored from corners were provided by him knowing that I have prime Campbell, VVD and Fabinho in the same team
- Stamina : If you ever go to extra time in a game you'll definitely have to take him out at some point if you want to cover the assaults of your opponent as fatigue really impact his game, I think he can handle 75-80 minutes pretty well tho
- Defensive contribution : Even though i put a Guardian chem style on him I don't think his defending has been impacted by that is pretty average to not say below average in this area of the game.
- Non-offensive headers : I know, I know it's sounds stupid but I swear to you this guy just isn't as good to get the ball out of a goal kick as he is to score on corners, it makes absolutely no sense but that's how it is
- Pace : Not that he's that slow, his card just doesn't feel like he's rated 75 I mean a Fabinho next to him (with a shadow chem style on him tho) is much faster than him, it cant be very frustrating sometimes to not be able to catch attackers that are just a few inches away