Accessibility

Player Review

95 - Icon
5.0
One word - AMAZING
By JustKilling, 28-05-2019

Oh my gosh. This guy. I don't even know how to start. I had packed TOTS Agüero in my Division Rivals Rewards (got lucky this time) I sold him right away as he wouldn't fit my Brazil / Seria A mix squad. I was actually pretty happy with my squad playing on a 4-2-3-1 with Allan and Fernandinho both TOTS as CDM. Neymar as CAM, Douglas Costa Birthday Card as LCAM and Mid Figo as RCM, in front Gold Cristiano Ronaldo as a lone striker. Now I had money to upgrade it, thought much about replacing Neymar with Prime Ronaldinho, but then decided not to due to his stamina. And I was also pretty happy with Neymar with his 5* combo.


Short cut, saw the SBC, completed it for 2.25 M and some untradeables. And this guy is just sick. The ball is literally attached to his feet when dribbling. He slips by most of the defenders easily, even when he gets pushed off the ball, he is really fast to get the ball again. His curve makes it perfect for shooting outside and inside the box. I even scored some headers with him from corners etc.

I'm a Gold 1 / Elite 3 player and I played with many Icons and good cards, but this I had never seen.

+Dribbling. Just everything about it. Composure, his balance, agility. This guy is by far in the most TOP 3 dribblers in the game. Even with tots.

+Passing

+Shooting

+Pace. I play him in CAM.

+Brilliant runs he makes. This guy is playing with brain.

+Positioning

  • None
  • Maybe his Stamina. If you're too harsh with him. It didn't bother me.
Formation: 4231
Position: CAM
Games: 35
GPG: 1.37
APG: 0.69
5.0
Overall
5.0
Value
5.0
GC
4.5
Stamina
Pace (10/10)
Shooting (10/10)
Passing (10/10)
Dribbling (10/10)
Defending (7/10)
Physicality (7/10)
See All reviews...
Other Johan Cruyff Reviews

Best card in the game until now

Due to the upcoming qualifiers with squad rating restrictions i managed to buy cruyff prime moment.I already had the teenie and prime versions before and both of them were absolutely incredible in types of pace and finishing. (all with hawk chemstyle)But this version is incredible in all the other ways too, because dribbling wise he feels a lot smoother and it is way harder to get the ball off his f...
Read full review

Just. Amazing.

With me being Dutch, an Ajax and Barca fan it was my dream to get this card when it came out.I used his 91 and 94 before and was determined on getting this PIM version, he's just amazing.When I just completed it and played the first game with him I played him as a LCAM in a...
Read full review

Johann Cruyff Sbc

Firstly, I'll apologise in advance because this is my first time reviewing a player...I decided to complete the Cruyff SBC after falling out with the team I'd stuck with all year.He is very expensive, however I really feel that if you know how to use him you'll be incredible.I played 127 games with him, probably 90% of those he was striker, the other 10% CAM.I know many others have played him at ...
Read full review
Top Rated
New
Controversial
Show comments