TOTS Moments Williams is a player who is suitable for every play-style. With his blistering pace, his brilliant finishing, good play-making and his being a powerhouse in the air, he can be played in any formation in any attacking position; anywhere from as a lone ST to as a wide midfielder. Having tried FUT Birthday bale for ~15 games earlier in the game cycle, I was left feeling disappointed. This guy is everything I had hoped Bale would be but for a third of the price.
- Unbelievable Pace: Acceleration away from skill moves is fantastic and once he gets up to speed, there's no catching him.
- (Almost) Immaculate Shooting: Get it on his right foot and it's game over, inside the box and out. His shots are extremely powerful.
- Surprisingly Nimble Dribbler: A lot of the guys with a bigger body type are somewhat sluggish on the ball. I expected something similar from Williams but this was not the case. While he is no Neymar, he can make sharp turns and feels "light" on the ball in good gameplay. His low balance was not really an issue and with a sniper chemstyle his composure was more than acceptable. Another extremely useful ability he has is that he can quickly regain possession after 50-50 scraps. I imagine this is to do with his high reaction stat and body type (- long legs).
- The Big Bully on the Playground: Williams' leap is unbelievable. At 6 foot 1 and with 96 jumping, he wins virtually every header from goal kicks and most from crosses. His stocky body type and strength mean that if you want to use him as a bulldozer, you can do that too.
- 3* Weak Foot : The only significant downside on the card. It's not absolutely useless but definitely not dependable.