Hierro was one of the first centerbacks I tried in this Fifa and oh men...this guy is an elegant defense.
I used Shadow on him and the pace was good but his positioning Is incredible, this guy can intercept every pass of the rival, every pass and cross Hierro can intercept and pass...and well let me speak about the passing.
The passing is very important for some kind of player in this game because if you play a lot with the defense or if you used a lot of long passing starting with the defensive line, this is a very good option for that, good short pass and long pass.
In the defense, nothing to say...Elegante, very good in the interceptions, in the standing tackle and the aggressive tackling, but the aggressiveness is one of the points in the card, I think the 80 of aggressiveness in this card is perfect, he don't give penalties to the rivals, this is good especially when u have a lot of lag, he push the opponents but don't concede a penalty in some crucial duels, so, I think this is good, well and in the rival area he can do goals with his head, he's tall (1,87) and with 88 jump , 96 of heading accuracy (with shadow) and the trait Power Header and speciality Aerial Threat, u can defend in the air, and attack in the air.
So, this player give me a perfect image of Fernando Hierro of the 2000´s in this game.
- Amazing Interceptions, just pure elegance.
- Very good positioning and composure.
- Very good Aerial game, on attack and defense.
- For some players the 80 of aggressiveness maybe are bad, but for me its perfect on this kind of CB.
- Good Height.
- Very Good passing, if you like start your move from the defensive line, maybe this is one the Icon CB u should really consider.
- Country for the chemistry.
- If you want a Speedster CB, Maybe the 85 acceleration and 83 Sprint speed are not good for you.
- Not the most agile CB, but he is not Campbell.