This guy is a goal machine, anything you get inside the box it will go in the back of the net. Even after the patch he scores finesse shots for fun. I play him up top with OTW Richarlison and OTW Anderson in a 41212(2), its lethal. Both strikers have great shots, pace and physicality, and Anderson is great at dribbling, going around defenders and playing through balls through for Rodrigo to get onto and put in the goal. Rodrigo has anyone for pace and surprisingly is the best striker I have used this year (Have used Richarlison, Aguero, Aubamyang and Lewandowski). If you didn't complete this SBC your missing out.
- Pace, absolutely rapid, beats nearly any defender for pace.
- Shooting, will score from anywhere in the box.
- Jumping, surprisingly very good in the air, scores lots from corners and back post crosses.
- Stamina, good enough to last 90 mins.
- Dribbling, ok but nothing special.
- Long passing is only thing I can think of, sometimes long through balls are poor.