So this card is really strange to start off with.I got him red and after a day of playing with him he was very good and starting at RB on 7 chem moved to a CAM/ST in game with Hawk he is a hidden gem! Can't wait for his tots if he gets one and you should try him out too.
- Decent nation
- really good value for money for this card
- Body type - IG he was almost like the 5'6 frame of butragueno and that leads to the next point
- Dribbling + pace - Very good with the ball and his runs with H/M workrates were really solid, this impressed me the most
- Technical ability - In general he could do anything that a normal midfielder could do and he could finish as well
- Dynamic Image :)
- Poor league for links
- Strength - wasn't good when pressured by big midfielders as he would get smacked around
- Dynamic Image :) - looks like a fish
I have been using this card as a sub to replace Pogba in the 2nd half as a CAM or Martial as LM. I dare to say that he's better than both of them. He's quick with very good posittioning and his shooting is phenomenal. I use a artist chemistry card which gives him a 93 rating as CAM. 93 rating for 20K is incredible value for money.
- Very good shooting with both feet
- Gets behind the defenders with incredible pace
- Can dribble and protect the ball very efficiently
- Can play all positions. His defense stats are great if I need to sub an injured player.
- Not strong enough when charged by strong defenders