I paid this Djaniny for 27k, because I got silver 2 rewards in first ever Fut Champions and I got Heldon in my red player pick. Djaniny TIF was out during the TOTS Saudi League, so that's was a good timing. I played him as a ST in a 4-4-1-1 formation with Figo at CF, Best at RM, Heldon at LM, the CMs was Fabinho and Petros and the back line stay the same (Telles, Eder Militao IF, Thiago Silva and Cancelo SIF). All the games I played with was in the Div 5, if you want to know that.
Djaniny was good, but not the top player of the team. even if he scored 11 goals, 5 assists in 10 games, that's pretty good, he did not feel better than a TOTS Hamdallah or Tawamba. One of the thing I was furious against him was his inconsistent during those games. Sometimes, he can scores 3 goals and sometimes, he like nowhere to be found on the pitch. Hamdallah and Tawamba was better at this. But what I am enjoyed the most about this card is his 4* 4* that doesn't have Hamdallah and Tawamba and that's a big difference, because you can do La Croqueta (I don't use it personally) the Spin (I use it 3-4 times a games, it's so OP inside of the box) and other skill moves who need a 4*. Also, he can shoot at the left, no problem at all. He scored me a bycicle during a game, it was just amazing, so he's very athletic.
If you have any question, you can send me a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
- Finishing is awesome!
- His composure is high enough
- his strenght is very good, but sometimes his lack of agression ruined this
- His speed is good, but it would be nice if it was 92 acceleration and 84 sprint speed
- 4* 4* is obviously 100x better than 3* 3* like Hamdallah and Tawamba TOTS
- He's very insonsistent (like I said on the review)
- His balance is low and I don't like that type of players
- His agression is low, for headers even if he's 6'3'', because we are at the end of the game, there's a lot of DCs who will win the header over Djaniny
- League and nation is TERRIBLE!