TOTS Moments Williams is a player who is suitable for every play-style. With his blistering pace, his brilliant finishing, good play-making and his being a powerhouse in the air, he can be played in any formation in any attacking position; anywhere from as a lone ST to as a wide midfielder. Having tried FUT Birthday bale for ~15 games earlier in the game cycle, I was left feeling disappointed. This guy is everything I had hoped Bale would be but for a third of the price.
- Unbelievable Pace: Acceleration away from skill moves is fantastic and once he gets up to speed, there's no catching him.
- (Almost) Immaculate Shooting: Get it on his right foot and it's game over, inside the box and out. His shots are extremely powerful.
- Surprisingly Nimble Dribbler: A lot of the guys with a bigger body type are somewhat sluggish on the ball. I expected something similar from Williams but this was not the case. While he is no Neymar, he can make sharp turns and feels "light" on the ball in good gameplay. His low balance was not really an issue and with a sniper chemstyle his composure was more than acceptable. Another extremely useful ability he has is that he can quickly regain possession after 50-50 scraps. I imagine this is to do with his high reaction stat and body type (- long legs).
- The Big Bully on the Playground: Williams' leap is unbelievable. At 6 foot 1 and with 96 jumping, he wins virtually every header from goal kicks and most from crosses. His stocky body type and strength mean that if you want to use him as a bulldozer, you can do that too.
- 3* Weak Foot : The only significant downside on the card. It's not absolutely useless but definitely not dependable.
You want an absolut tank with terrifying speed and jumping like CR7? You're tired of your fast little strikers not winning headers even though it's so easy to score goals with volley crosses?
You have enough coins for doing this quite expensive SBC?
Then you should go for this monster of a striker, who is an exceptional player for the actual meta! Despite his 3* WF, which often feels like 4* due to his huge shot power, I don't see any cons. Maybe his curve and balance, but I can't feel a disadvantage thereby. CR7 and Ibra also does have a bad balance stat.
For his height and strength, he feels very agile and technically superb. The ball sticks to his feet like chewing gum so his first touch is also brilliant. His passing is solid. What I also noticed is his incredibly good positioning. He finishes nearly everything in the box, even though his composure of 87 (with sniper chem style) is a bit low compared to other tots strikers. Furthermore he scored me some bangers outside the box thanks to his 93 long shot combined with his mentioned shot power.
Due to his league and nation he can be easily integrated into a squad, especially if you own a few icons when you don't hype la liga players.
I played 13 games with him in Division 1 and he scored me 19 goals with 7 assists. I can highly recommend him and will play him to the end of fifa 19.
- Shot power
- maybe balance and curve, but not for me
- maybe league (due to a lot of op players in bundesliga and premier league)