Player Review

92 - TOTY Flashback SBC
4.0
Weirdest Keeper ever
By DanM1992, 08-01-2020

I've used his normal card before and this card is basically the same just a bit better.

  • Makes crazy ridiculous saves that you'd never believe with MASSIVE PLATEHANDS but then lets in the tiniest little pea roller in with invisible hands.
  • Drops his knee to make saves a lot and misses the ball 90% of the time when he does it, This is probably the most annoying thing he does.
  • He's very tall which is great if you get him to come for crosses.
  • Luckily only paid 30k for it because I had the cards so I'm pretty happy with him but I think at 110k he's not consistent enough to justify the price tag, just get Ter Stegen for 40k, he's basically the same keeper.
  • His kicking is unreal, to the point you could probably score from the other end with a low kick if their keeper was up for a corner and he managed to get hold of it, if anything he kicks it a bit too hard.
  • Little bit on the slow side coming out for balls considering he's a "sweeper keeper" but he moves quickly enough, the stat is deceptive he's probably around 70 speed.
  • Overall - He plays like a 92 overall keeper 70% of the time, the other 30% he's an absolute pepega.
  • Ridiculous saves out of nowhere
  • Kicking is on another level
  • Plate hands
  • Tall so great on crosses on corners
  • Expensive for what you get
  • Stupid dropping knee
  • Occasional invisible hands
  • Inconsistent about 30% of the time
Formation: 442
Position: GK
Games: 30
GPG: 0.03
APG: 0.27
4.0
Overall
3.0
Value
3.5
GC
5.0
Stamina
Pace (6/10)
Shooting (5/10)
Passing (10/10)
Dribbling (6/10)
Defending (6/10)
Physicality (8/10)
See All reviews...
Other Manuel Neuer Reviews

Sweeper Keeper

So after wanting to use Neuer in my starter squad even after the TOTW was announced, once this IF came out I had no other choice.Purchased him for 130k and boy he does not disappoint. Game winning save after game winning save, this guy is a game changer
Read full review

Neuer Is still the best (Atleast in fifa)

So i was originally open to trying a handful of top keepers in his price range, but after i used Neuer i felt no need to. Neuer has been a life saver for me a LOT of times in the defence. I'm not the greatest defender in fifa and therefore he has had to make a handful of incredible saves especially on sweats. He saves all the rebounds and has suprised me several times. He has a strong hand an...
Read full review

Weird Neuer

Actually this neuer is really weird.Cause he save impossible possisions, but sometime neuer play like handless.If you have momentum trust me this neuer is a GOD.But other times play like 82-84 ovr GK.
Read full review
Top Rated
New
Controversial
Show comments