When I got red Coutinho out of weekend league rewards I wasn't quite sure how to feel. As a Bayern fan, I was very happy to get a solid player from my favorite club untradeable, but I already had many good left wingers, moments Di Maria, Trossard, and my other pick was Sancho. I tried him at CAM with a deadeye and he was very effective, but he lacked the pace and shooting of Di Maria. But when i tried him at LAM with hunter and played di maria 7 chem at striker, the 2 linked very well. Coutinho's through passes with di maria's pace was too much for most teams defences. Coutinhos dribbling is very smooth and he is super explosive with his 96 acceloration. His shooting is what you expect, he will occasionally miss a 1v1 but the chances he creates completely make up for it. I score so many goals with him where i dribble down the wing, then fake shot on to his right foot and he bangs finesse shots in the top corner every time. He has a wonderful curl on his shot that no other player on my team has. The only thing wrong with him as a LAM or CAM is his stamina.
- Pace, with a hunter, he is very quick.
- Dribbling, his dribbling is very smooth, and he rarely has a bad touch.
- Long shots, rarely misses from 15-20 yards out.
- Passing, great passing. short, long, and through balls are very consistant.
- Linkability, many Bundesliga options and Brasilian options.
- Price, I got him in reds, but 80k is a bargain for this card.
- Strength, sometimes gets pushed off the ball, but good balance kind of counters that.
- Stamina, he can usually last a game on the wing, but at the 10 i usually have to sub him out.
- Finishing, sometimes messes up 1v1s, but great distance shooting.