In-game squad: Lopez GK, backline, Davies, Vidal OTW, Koulibaly, Hakimi, CDMs Nainggolan and Cuadrado, Gomez LAM, Dybala CAM, Sane RAM, Duvan ST. All games I played with him were div 3-4 Rivals matches. In 40 matches he assisted 27 goals and scored 56 with a hunter chem style.
One of the most important things this year is counter attacks. How is a 85 pace, with hunter, with 67 agility good for counter attacks? When I have a short, agile striker, I have no way to link the play, when I pass it to my striker, the CB always steps in front of him. Zapata is super important because when my CB or CDM wins the ball, I know Zapata is open and will not let the CB beat him to the ball. Once he gets it, he can lay it off to my CAM, and he can play the wingers through, or dribble up the middle. His shot is amazing, his passing is good, and he is a nuisance in the press because of his strength he will body weak ass CBs like Militao or Gomez off the ball and make them want to retire. DO NOT try to dribble around the box with him, pass or shoot it. After he gets a few informs, this card will look tasty.
- Shooting (9-10) Insane shooting in the box on both feet. He simply doesn't miss within 18 yards. Outside foot shot just makes things better, as well as good composure. Long shots are good on his right foot, but he won't score beyond 18 yards on his left, that is the only reason I am giving him a 9 out of 10 for shooting.
- Passing (8-10) Excellent short passing, but his switches are meh. His through balls are inconsistent, but that is the case for everyone this year.
- Strength (10-10) Strength is not meta, and almost unnoticeable this year on strikers, but Zapata has good strength on the ball. It also helps him win headers, which is new for FIFA.
- Ball Control (9-10) Superb ball control in tight spaces, he is a good dribbler, except when sprinting.
- Heading (9-10), Great headers, he has probably scored 8 or so out of his 56 goals with his head.
- Volleys (10-10), RB crosses are amazing this year and Zapata's 1 touch volleys are amazingly consistent.
- Sprint Speed (8-10) Suprisingly fast when running through on goal, with a hunter.
- Price, 1K, good chance to make 2-3k profit on him as well.
- Agility (4-10), the man turns like what he is, a tank.
- Versatility (2-10), ST or CF is all he can play.
- Long Passing (5-10) He can hit a long ball with no one within 10 yards of the reciever, but overall bad long passes.
- Dribbling (4-10) Sometimes I can't tell if it is him or Koulibaly on the ball.