SUPER SHORT REVIEW
First, when I saw that the SBC requires 84 rated squad, I wasn't sure about him. But I said to myself "let's do him" and boy, it paid off. after 3 games with him ( as I said *short* ) I can say he might be the best striker in Ligue 1. I know Ben Yedder has 5* WF but accept that, he's better in any other in-game experience. He scored 7 goals and assisted 4 in only *3* games. So if you run with a Ligue 1 team ( or any hybrid you can use hin ) do him, I promise you won't regret that.
his passes lack some accuracy
This guy is an absolute God. This weekend I placed in elite 1 purely because of this man, out of the best ligue 1 strikers besides mbappe, he is by far the best i've used, compared to IF Depay and Ben Yedder. his pace amazing, shooting amazing, dribbling great and when he goes up for a header its always a goal and don't get me started on how strong this monster is. the one bad thing about this card is the 3*3*, tbh i don't really notice the weak foot as every time he shoots its a rocket of a shot.
Thanks for listening.
This card was the perfect opportunity to link my untradeable Mane to my Ligue 1 squad. His stats look very good already, but DAMN, he feels even more overpowered in-game than his stats suggest. I play him next to Mane in a 41212 (narrow), and Niane scores more goals than Mane - 31 goals and 13 assists in 16 rivals games are way more than I expected from him. I am now going to enlist his pros and cons:
- Pace: 92 Pace on his card is extremely good already. I decided to play him with a hunter which brings both acceleration and sprint speed up to 99, and it shows. Play a troughball to this guy and no defender is going to catch up to him.
- Shooting: 82 finishing seems a bit low, but it goes up to 92 with a hunter. He´s banging goals in for fun.. With this guy, there´s no need to try fancy finesses or low driven shots, just get him in a good position and press circle. He does have 3* WF, but honestly, his finishing and shot power (99 with a hunter!) makes up for it. You should still preferably shoot with his right foot, but honestly, get him into a good position and he´ll score almost every chance from inside the box. Due to his shot power, even rather central shots tend to go in due to the high velocity of the ball.
- Physicality: His height and physicality makes him a good target man to hold possesion up front. Lauch goal kicks at him and you´ll keep possession almost every time. In my opinion, he´s best next to a fast, agile secondary striker like Mane.
- Heading: With crosses and heading being useful again in FIFA 21, this card becomes even more powerful. With 6'2", 91 jumping and 96 heading, he´s an absolute aerial threat after corners and also from open play. His headers are extremely powerful and find the target very, very often.
- Dribbling: 87 agility is the key stat here. If needed, he can get past defenders not only with pace, but also with the body feint or ball roll. It´s not his biggest strength, but it´s enough for a target man like him whose main tasks is supposed to finalize your attacks.
- Passing: He´s not a playmaker, but especially his short passing is good enough for a striker such as him.
- 3* Skills: 4* Skills would be a dream, but as mentioned above, use ballroll or the body feint. I´ve also found heel-to-heel to be pretty effective with him.
- 76 stamina: in the final 15 minutes or so, his stamina bar is very low. He still manages to score goals though. I´ve never felt the need to sub him off though, and if he doesn´t fit your team and you play him as a super sub, you won´t have this problem as well.
- Try Using Him Shooting Outside The Box Because Of His Shot Power
- Nice Dribbling
- A Bit Pricey
- 95 Acceleration
- 94 Shot Power
- 87 Agility , 87 Dribbling
- 96 Heading Accuracy
- 91 Jumping , 87 Strength
- 3* Skills Moves And Weak Foot
- 57 Long Passing
- 66 Balance
- 76 Stamina , 45 Aggression