I struggled a lot in the past months while learning the standard defensive play and how to move and control the defense.
On the one hand i would like to have the defense of my opponents (deep, tight, agressive, compact), while on the other hand i would like to press high and attack the attackers.
But one through ball of the opponent and there it goes by minute 2....
Now I changed my teambuilding. Maldini LB and Capita RB are with shadow my fast paced super duo to get past any attacker.
They really both win their running duels even with 5 yards from behind.
Mid Capita on 10chem and Prime Capita on 7 chem are noticeably not on the edge to the best. But Prime capita on full chem with shadow is a master piece.
EA did something really wrong with their system, but I really felt the difference between anchor and shadow on this card.
Klosterman, Varane, Gomez, Walker, Desailly ... I tried all special versions of them and every time there was missing a point.
Now Capita is the missing piece. He has high agility and reactions paired with high composure and physical.
His H/M workrates did not really hinder me to use him. I play balanced on everything and 5/5/5/5 so I need every player to play my style of game.
- Is a great CB
- player model
- defensive abilities
- brasilian links
- his H/M needs a M/H center back as a pairing
- as a RB he lacks skill moves
- only a master piece CB when on full chem with shadow
Best value CB in the game
Here me out. he is literally the best value CB in the game.. I know I know he is 1.2 million coins but imagine if his position was a CB.. he would be around the same price as Maldini so for me he is the best value CB in the game if you can fit him on 10 chem he is so so so fucking good.
How I bought/discovered him
Weirldy enough I prefer my base Zambrotta on 7 chem, he was in my squad on 10 chem when I needed a new CB so I decided to try this Capita out cuz he looks like an insane CB and I could have him on 10 chem and my Zambrotta on 7 Chem literally perfect for me.
How I play him
Here is my team
In this formation its key for me to press the opponent and to have a high defensive line and there Capita comes in as a key player, he allows my team to press cuz of his lightning pace, he catches everyone.
But its not just pace that he offers he is a really good defender he´s not like some full back playing CB he actually plays like a CB
He is by far the most expensive player in my team and he always plays like he knows that as he is always surprising me of how good he actually is
- Tied situations - His passing and ball control in tied situations is just elite
- Defending - you get what you pay for and more than that, such a good defender
- 83 penalties - thats really good to have when you have to go into penalty shoot-out
- Height - as he is 5'11 his height is his only big when playing against players that are really good in the air like CR7 for example,
- Long pass - This is more of a personal prefrence, I like my CB to be good long passers and he is no genius in that. But he can ping some low driven balls.
- Workrate - that is not really a con if you pair him with M/H or L/H wr player. It is important to pair him right.