Rating - 10/10
When it comes to stats, he's like Gullit - his stats are excellent on the face of it, but he performs even better in-game, hes got that magic touch.
Stats - https://prnt.sc/l42bmk
Team used in - https://prnt.sc/l42boz
- Feels quicker than 91 pace, i had 90 R9 which is quicker at 94 pace, but this card feels much quicker!
- His shooting is one of the best I've tried, no matter what angle or what foot.
- His dead ball situations are very good too, hits it with a lot of power and forces a corner if youre completely off angle.
- I stopped using CR7 on FK, and used Cruyff and his FK seems to be much better and more of a chance being hit on target if you put too much or too little power.
- His passing for a striker is phenomenal, every chip through ball or long pass seems to be hit with the right amount of weight and ends up being a great ball
- I cant say much for dribbling, im not much of an L2 + R1 dribbler if im honest, but thats nothing bad about the card!
- Dribbling kind of ties into skill move execution i'd say and he is amazing if you go on a skill run with him, his agility really helps on this one!
- Stamina is the big one for him here, i use him along side CR7 otw, and he usually finishes around the same amount of stamina as him (CR7 has +8 stamina at 88).
- He can be a little stronger on the ball and isn't the best in the air, but still one of the best cards there is!
- The thing that makes him stand out is his work rates with that 5 star WF + SM.
- Put all of the above together and i think he is one of the best attackers in the game!
- I put 4.5/5 value for money, for people with this kind of budget. Another option for one of the best in the game is prime R9, and hes close to double the price!
- Much quicker than his 91 pace stat show
- Shot power feels quicker than stat show
- Can score from any angle with any feet
- Can score any types of goals e.g finesse, driven, power shot, FK etc
- Amazing passing to link up with other attackers in the team
- Always seems to be the first on the ball
- Very quick skill move exit
- He always makes runs in behind or is on the edge of opposition defense line
- Weak on the ball (just use a skill move when under pressure)
- Not the greatest in the air
My Team / Formation ingame:
Style: press after possession loss
Style: fast build up
in the Box[XXXXX_____]
nothing special, CR7 on get in behind, cruyff on stay forward.
Vieira and Ndombele on cover center, Ndombele also on cut passing lanes and Sandro/Alves on stay back while attacking.
Pace 9/10: he's fine, not as fast as Mbappe or Neymar but he's pretty quick when you need it.
Shooting 10/10: he is crazy. It feels like the patch didn't affect him.
8 out of 10 green timed finess from arround the box will still find their way into the back of the net. In the box he is deadly.
Left foot, right foot, it doesn't matter, his 5* WF is a weapon ingame.
He scored 60 goals in 50 games as MCAM all in WL & DR. He has by far the best goal to games ratio in my team.
His attacking position is unbelievable, he always finds the free space and runs into it.
Passing: 10/10: thanks to his WF he's able to find his teamates with an ease. His vision helps him allot.
For me he didnt had that much assists till now - only 16 - but he's my goto player when i'm on my way into the box of my opponent.
Dribbling 10/10: his agility on the ball feels sooooo damn good. He's by far the best player i played this year in terms of agility & ball control.
Defending 5/10: nothing special.
Physicality 7/10: he's not the strongest guy but his agility helps alot.
His stamina wasn't an issue for me, he's still on 40% at the end of the game.
It could be better but i'm fine with it.
I tried so much players on this position this year and he is by far the best i've used.
I tried Gullit 90, R9 94, Socrates Prime, Neymar TOTY and a couple of others, no one felt so special like Cruyff.
He lifted me to the next level and i don't think he will leave my team anytime soon. This team with Cruyff is the best team i ever played with and i enjoy every game with it.
- 5* combo
Hey guys, it's me again.
After searching for an alternative for my prime Henry (who is amazing, just want to test a lot of prime icons), this guy was getting my attention. After packing baby gerrard from an SBC, the financial factor was fulfilled.
I played him in a 41212(2) as a striker next to CR7. After some reviews on YT and seeing this guy played by a lot of esport-legends, i was quite happy to play him. Bought him threw the web app and was pretty excited to try him out at the evening. Then I was getting on the ground of the hard facts.
Chem. Style: Hawk
Pace: Pretty fast. With hawk 98 acceleration and 94 sprint speed is a lot - but not really necessary this season of fifa. Davidson Sanchez and VvD will still catch up und push him away. But in case of the whole pace balance this year 9.5/10
Shooting: with hawk nearly everything is 99, except of shot power and longshots (98 pen. doesn't really count in my opinion). To be fair: his shooting was really phenomenal. Powerful shots, finesse, even low driven will get in with a 95% probability. 10/10
Passing: For a striker outstanding, you can play him too in cam spot. Amazing vision, nearly perfect curve and passing abilities. If you play tikitaka, this property will fit perfectly in your gamestyle 10/10
Dribbling: His dribbling abilities are not limited. 5* weak foot with this dribbling stats will work. If you can use skillmoves with positive influence on the game, you will have right here a good and expensive guy.
Defending: not necessary for a striker, with his "low" stamina, physical aspects and workrates, you dont want to run back with him. Now with the new update, stamina goes down way faster, so just don't do it. N.A/10
Physical: Here is the reason why Johan don't work for me. I don't expect the strongest strikers like Lukaku this season, but they must show some resistance to maybe delay the possiblityfor loosing the ball. Cruyff is so fu****in weak. He was so often on his backside. This fact limite his way of using a lot. As mentioned, stamina is allright - not the best, can be worser. His heading is disgusting. 2/10
I hoped with his workrates and 5* combo, this guy will outperform my Henry - after 10 games he gets immediatly sold and I bought my Henry back.
For me this guy wasn't the factor i expected, in case of his high pricing. Maybe he work better with your own game style, maybe he needs another chem. style, maybe he will getting better at CAM. But for me, Henry is way better and around 1 million coins cheaper.
Overall rating: 7.5/10
- 5* combo
- weaknesses in every physical aspects
- price performance ratio