What can I say, this card has brought back memories of the pato we all loved back in the day. The stats are insane and he is just a brilliant player. Not many things i thought were bad and many things I thought were brilliant. Used with Sniper in 8 Div rival games in div 2
- Pace - His runs off the ball and in behind the defence are brilliant as well as his runs with the ball, simply amazing
- Shooting - I used a sniper to boost his dribbling and his shooting, fantastic in front of goal
- Dribbling - Small, agile and quick player makes for great goals and runs.
- Finesse shots - From most decent positions the ball will go in
- Heading - 5'11 not all that great but he has 89 jumping so beats quite a few defenders to headers
- Brazilian so offers many links
- 4* skills - really helps in tight situations with his agility and pace, he can break through small gaps in the defence with heel to heel flicks
- Workrates - sitting at High Low he is the perfect striker
- League - Not a great league but many strong links in talisca, hulk, paulinho just to name a few
- Stamina - with pressing now prominent in Fifa, he can run out of stamina, but I didn't find this to be that bad of an issue
- Balance - Again not to bad of an issue as it is fixed by a sniper chem style but did let me down sometimes
- Passing - Not great at playing through balls to other attackers
If there is one thing I've learned so far this FIFA, it's that if you see a player SBC that you like, do it before it's gone forever. For example, POTM Lucas or Flashback Juanfran. I've been a fan of Pato since his Milan days, and I even played over 150 games with his 83 inform card so I had to do this SBC. It cost me around 170K from scratch, and it was definitely worth it!! I fit him in a squad with Aguero, De Bruyne, Flashback Sturridge, Firmino, Fernandinho, IF Sandro, Benatia, Bonucci, OTW Cancelo, and SIF Szczesny. I played Pato at RS with Sturridge at LS and Aguero at CAM in a 4-1-2-1-2 (2) in-game, and I've never used a deadlier attack force this FIFA. Compared to his 83 inform card, his attack positioning and strength are much better and he finishes the shots that might go just a bit wide on his 83 card. His insane jumping, finishing, pace, strength, and support play makes him a great complete striker. In addition, his 3-star weak foot is practically unnoticeable. Use a Marksman chem style, he doesn't need more pace, but could always use more strength, control, and shooting. Stamina will be an issue only if you use Constant Pressure as a tactic, if you use literally any thing else, he will end most 90min games with around 25-30% stamina left. Do the SBC if you have the coins, before you regret not doing it. He is easily on par or better than similar strikers of this price range and/or rating.
- Finishing- literally every shot either goes in or is on target, don't be afraid to shoot across goal or set him up for ridiculous volleys/headers.
- Jumping- with a Marksman chem style his jumping is 99, being 5'11", 99 jumping is enough to out jump most +6'4" defenders, even then his great positioning moves him away from defenders to get a free volley or header in the 18yard box.
- Crossing- I didn't touch his crossing with a chem style, and for some reason he finds Sturridge or Aguero with a cross at least 4/5 times a games, most of which are converted for goals.
- Workrates- my biggest issue with strikers this year is that they have Medium attack work rates or High attack and High defense, and they are never there to make the runs when I need them, but Pato's High/Low workrates are perfect for him, especially because he has low stamina. He stays on the last defender, while you are on defense, then he breaks away from the defender as you slide in the ground through ball.
- Dribbling- like most Brazilians, he's got a flawless first touch, flair trait touches, and can turn around defenders with ease. He really makes tank-like defenders like Van Dijk and Sanchez look stupid every chance he gets it's unreal.
- If you don't have the coins or the players to support him in a squad you probably won't get the most out of him.
I was so hyped when i saw the SBC so I listed my UCL Live Renato and got his card , I read some comments how he would suck but i didn't buy them cuz I'm a Milan fan i wanted this card badly and after the first 4-5 games i was so annoyed cuz he couldn't score nor assist or dribble .. after that i got a hunter on him (previously marksman) and oh boy dunno if its that or i just started to understand how to use him but ... following 9 games in div 3 he scored 20 goals and 3 assists with amazing speed and positioning , long shots come in easy with his nice curve and ls stats , has nice jumping and gets ahead of lots of defenders when i cross the ball to him , his dribble and 4 * skills are nice and the only cons is his week foot . Just GET HIM , easy to put in your team and my next striker will probably be a legend to replace him !
- Speed - pace is great and with his positioning he is in front of the opposition most of the times
- Work rate - H/L is great and his stamina never gets down for me
- Shooting - great finishing and long shots , that high curve helps a lot
- 4 * skills
- Dribble - great ball control and dribble on speed
- Physicality - great strength and jumping combined with his heading accuracy is great
- 3 * week foot is a pain in the ass in some moments
- Passing - you have to be careful when i try to put through balls
- Shot power - at times I feel like if he had 90 or above shot power he would score even higher amount of goals , I just feel it a bit low but there is chem styles for that
Where do I start? This will be a pretty long interview, so sit back in a nice seat, drink some nice tea or chocolate and enjoy.
I was extremely excited when this card came out. I always liked Pato. I told myself ''darn it, i'm not going to afford this!'' But turned out he was pretty cheap (like 150k? maybe 160k?) and I must say that he is a pretty good value for his cost. Anyways. I asked my friends If I should do him on the last day, they said ''yeah go on xddd''. I thought I had some time and was about to grab myself a yoghurt but then I noticed on Futbin that there's an hour left. I rushed to my laptop and looked for the sbc solutions on Futbin. I was so stressed I wouldn't do it on time, but I managed to. I had to sell my whole squad to get him + Mane didn't want to sell so that was extra stressful. After I opened the packs I sold the players and got some coins to make a nice little team around Pato and ended up with a cool serie a with brazilian players team. And I managed to eat my yoghurt. Ok now end of story, let's move to the STATISTICS.
His pace is very good, almost perfect but he got catched by some defenders many times.
When I played my first matches with him I was surprised how good his shots were. His right foot may be blessed. But something bad happened. TIME FOR A STORY BREAK IN
So, as I mentioned before, his right food is holy. BUT he tends to use his left foot very often, even if he has a clear position to shoot from the right foot. Why? I have no idea. He started getting really annoying because of that and this is mainly why I replaced him with IF Ben Yedder (which, by the way, was the best decision I have ever made in FIFA). Costed me a couple of controller throws during Fut Champs, not that serious tho.
Woosh. Back to reality. His finishing is insane with his right foot, but his left foot is actually trash. Like if he had 60 shooting. His weak foot (the left foot that nobody likes) is supposed to be rated 3 stars, but it LITERALLY felt like 2 or even 1 star. Absolute trash with his right foot. His long shots were pretty good, I liked driven shots with his right foot.
Actually really good for a striker. Not that important tho.
Very fun to use dribbling, 4 star skill moves is nice. I used sniper chem style to improve balance and make dribbling better. Smooth as heck.
What do you expect? Wanna play him at CDM, sicko? Scroll down! (Good heading tho)
Pretty strong but some defenders push him around easily. Also gets tired quickly so I played him in a 2 striker formation.
That would be it. Overall very very nice fun player, just started to make me really really MAD with that left foot and replaced him with IF Yedder. Best. Decision. Ever.
I will truly remember Pato as a club legend, though. Great lad.
- shooting with right foot
- pretty good passing
- kinda strong
- good headers
- the FLIPPING left foot, i hate it so much
- bad balance (use sniper)
- sometimes disappoints at finishing
- meh stamina
I unlocked this SBC with the hope of acquiring a top, top finisher who could skin defenders for pace and win aerial duels. HE IS AMAZING. A lone striker in a 4-2-3-1 he won headers, got on to through balls and was extremely clinical with first time finishes. He feels light and agile, can turn to create space in the box for a shot. He has strength, he can hold off most centre backs, except VVD and Icon CBs. He had enough passing to make by, but don't be expecting to ping long range passes across the pitch-10 to 15 yard passes are fine
Shooting-Power, accuracy and curve
Strength-Enough to bounce of defenders, combined with his pace-Unstoppable
Dribbling-Good, sharp dribbling with 4* skills
Heading-Cross it in and watch
Stamina I guess, didn't really affect me
3* WF-but his dribbling is good enough to work it back to his right
Maybe a bit expensive for some
I start this rewiew saying that is only a first impression about this card, (only 10 games played) so of course in not a final judgment.
Once upon a time, AC Milan was a team with many champions and excellent players, and Pato was one of them: fast, tecnical, strong. And the first season was great, and this card is exactly like this.
His pace feels like more than 89 in game, without the ball it seems to fly among the defenders. Clinical in the box, got even an excellent finess shot and I score a few in this way. He changes my squad and actually he plays in my team with 5 chem alongside Ibra (waiting for his flashback...)
DO the SBC if: you're AC Milan fan, if you're rich and if you need a striker similar to Aubameyang
DON'T do the SBC if you are a player like "3 stars wf are useless, 76 stamina is a joke, go on Zaha is a BEAAAAAAST" and so on... Pato is a card only for fans. If you need a player for FUT champions that can outmuscle the defenders go on other cards.
Games: 10 (Rivals and SB on Legendary)
Chem: 5, on Base style
Position: striker in the 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow formation
Instructions: stay forward, balanced width, low interceptions, try to go back the defenders (sorry for the translations, I play the Italian version)
Workrates (if you need a poacher)
League (for chem)
Passing (if you need to use him as a CF or CAM)
I only did him because y have ucl neymar and potm lucas both untradebles so therefore, i needed a brazilian st. Man, he is just amazing, maybe not as fast as his card shows but fast enough to outpace defenders, his dribling is insane and physically he is more strong that what you would think of. All of that make a pretty solid st, and i dindt mention his shooting, he doesnt miss a single chance. He is without any doubt the best brazilian st
Firstly i didn't even want to test this player but after three wins with neymar scores i've got Pato's rent card for 10 games. So it was the fate to test this player. I've made a very bad squad for him and went to play in the 3rd division. I hoped that this flashback player will be better than Sturridge or Pedro and it was true but not at all. It's really sick that he has only 3 stars on week foot. He is pretty fast as Lacazette prbly. Pato is strong enough and can tackle for a while and 89 dribbling is also well felt in the game so it gives u some option how to create ur attack. His shooting is good, but come on his left foot is too bad to play this card as a main striker. Maybe with Hulk and Talisco inf's he will better but Pato isn't the guy who will carry solo or score all goals for u.
- pace(pretty well)
- dribbling(not neymar but...)
- shooting with right foot!
- 180 sm and he wins 1/2 of heading
- 3 stars on week foot!!!
- passes (72 is poor on this card. He deserves much better pass.)
- exotic league